Friday, March 25, 2011

Where In The World Is The Evolution Of Home Girl

Well folks... I've been away for a few days.  First, my brother-in-law finally decided to get hitched to a great girl.  This all occured on the island of Ocracoke off the Hatteras Coast of North Carolina.  If you've never been there, I must say it was a great experience!  It was a beautiful place with a small (I'm talking small as in water on all sides you look, small.) town feel.  During the summer it's a super happening place.  I also can't say enough about the pristine beaches.  Anywhoo, we had a great time with family and friends.  I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!  (LoL I even came back with a crazy southern accent!) 

Second, it was my birthday on the 24th and I do birthweeks around here.  So... I decided to take the load off and just enjoy my time.  (mainly watch tv)  Plus I'm sooo hopelessly addicted to Angry Birds.  Seriously people it's like crack!!! 

I have a quite ambitious project coming up.  It has to do with a birthday present I had my husband pull out of the trash.  LOL I'm simple like that.  Seriously though, I'm SCURRED!!!! I don't know if I can't take on this project and my husband says and I quote, "if I dragged this darn thing out of the trash to put it in our trash, I'm never going to road kill rescue for you again!"  Yes.  I know.  I must finish this project!  Plus, I feel bad because he got his suit all dirty.  I don't want him to have another MANTRUM so I'm stuck. 

Wish me luck.  I really need it!!!!



Nydia 8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...