Monday, March 28, 2011

My Heart Dances With This Ballerina Painting

I know it's been a while since I posted anything.  You see after going away last weekend and working all week, I had to spend this weekend literally mowing the laundry.  I did work on a couple of things this week but I thought to break my Mondaze by posting this lovely picture my little girl (ok not so little) painted. 


Isn't she lovely?!!!

Around these parts this was kind of a big deal.  Rather, a VERY BIG DEAL! She actually had this one and a few other pieces on display at our local museum.  I was prouder than a peacock!  A few people even wanted to purchase it!  Gasp!  She couldn't believe it.  You see, my daughter is a self proclaimed nerd-person but she has an artistic side. 

When we finally got it back from the museum, I obviously wanted to put it up on my wall.  This was super quick and simple.  I had a picture frame with a broken glass in it.  So I painted it black and popped the ballerina in it.  That's it!  It cost me nothing and it's quite likely the most valuable thing in my home right now. 

Seriously, everytime I look at it, it makes me smile.  Thanks Muffin Top!


LOVE IT!




Nydia 8)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...