Thursday, January 6, 2011

Leftover S-crap-s

I have these soda cracker cans that just keep piling up in my house because we eat a LOT of crackers around here for some reason.  They're pretty big cans.  I didn't want to just throw them out because my husband uses them in the garage for keeping things in.  Light bulb moment: I could make them pretty and use them for keeping my things too.  Trust me when I tell you, these things qualify as garbage but I'm a thrifty girl and I'd rather put things to use instead of to pasture.  While working on the cans, a project for a future date, I noticed the lids could be put to good use too.  Literally ten minutes later, I had completely free wall decor.


This is a can of soda crackers and some spare lids.


They're made of aluminum and pretty sturdy so why throw them out?




 
These are the lids transformed into crap art.


Cost of this project: FREE!  Best of all, fewer things in the trash.  It's a win win! 
\


Nydia   8)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...