Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We Have A Winner Folks

I know I said I would announce the winner on Monday, but folks that family road trip was BRUTAL!  My son ended up projectile vomiting all over me, my coat, my food, himself, my handbag, and the passengers in front (my parents)!  That was a WHOLE LOT OF CLEAN-UP!  After all that, I needed all the rest I could get!  Oh also, I forgot what day it was.  All day long yesterday, I walked around thinking it was Sunday.  Call me Forgetful Jones.  Well with no further ado, the lucky winner of the Joanne gift card was Michelle comment number 13.  I will be emailing you shortly little lady.  As for the rest of you, a promise is a promise so when I reach 100 followers we’ll do it all over again. 

Yeah Joann’s!  I just love that place!  Every single time I go in there I get the best deals and bargains.  I wish I could sew better but I seriously don’t have the time until summer comes around.  Tomorrow I will try to post that totally kewl project I was telling you guys about.  Right now I’m working on a birthday present for my niece.  I just know she’s going to ADORE it!  Can’t wait to show you guys!
I can't believe this little beauty is 15!
 


Ta- ta for now! 
Nydia 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...