Monday, December 27, 2010

New Jersey is in a state of emergency

So... I make candles.  Well I don't really make them I embellish them.  See for some time I've been eyeballing candles like these.  Pottery Barn had them beautifully displayed and it was love at first sight.  I took one look at the price and suddenly my burning passion cooled to a mild crush.  Still, I couldn't get these lovelies out of my mind so here is my version.  With a cost of $0 it really fits well with my decor and budget. 

                                             The first step was admitting I had a problem. 



I took the candle from the stand and cut some music to size.





I mixed up some glue and water concoction to adhere the music paper.




Here's the finished product.  Bamm!!! Fancy candle.



Here it is in its proper place next to Saint Nick.


Mama like.  Best of all, if you change your mind all you have to do it wet it and take it back off.  DO NOT, FOR ALL THINGS HOLY, LIGHT THIS CANDLE!!! For obvious reasons.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...someone is going to burn down your house not knowing...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...