Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recycled Spring Projects

Bare with me folks because I recently busted up my right hand and I am basically one handed right now.  In the interim please enjoy some blast from the past Spring crafts.  I appreciate your following!


Spring time necklaces to wear with pretty pink blouses and such.  


Little butterfly pillow knockoff version of Pottery Barn's.


A really cheap Spring floral arrangement.


Puff paint pillow using stencils.


Seed tape using toilet paper.

Nydia 8)

1 comment:


  1. Digi Experts, you get to training under Industry experts with 12+ years of experience. The course covers all the main topics such as lead generation strategies, best affiliate programs, best affiliate programs Grab your seat with a discount offer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...