Monday, August 1, 2011

Drink Cooler Transformation

I'm sorry it's been so long.  My computer met an untimely demise.  I am currently using a borrowed computer because I'm waiting to buy a new lap top.  I have been working on some things though, so I thought I would update you on some of these.  I got the inspiration from another blogger which you can check out here.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it was destiny for me to recreate the look.





Here's what I ended up making:
Style-ish!  I love it !  Best of all you can write whatever message you want. 



Remember, here's what the cooler looked like before it got the makeover:

Pretty Uggo! Besides Gatorade doesn't sponsor my pool parties so why should they get credit? 


So I started out with the ugly cooler and covered it in a layer of primer.  As thus:
I think primer is necessary because it's such a smooth surface.


After the primer dried, I covered it in about 50 bazillian layers of chalk spray paint.  Once that's dry you're pretty much done.  Easy right?  So stinking easy.  I love chalk paint!!!!


Nydia 8)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...